Sunday, July 01, 2007

A note on the M.A.R.S. Project

Hello Postal-Art types,

I haven't posted any of the materials I've received for several months, but the project is still going. I still get interesting items sent to me every so often and I even send out a few every now and then, but back in January when I tried to post some images of the items I'd received the program that I used to use to upload images stopped being supported by Blogger.com. (I used "Hello" for all of my uploading.) Since then I've been trapped in college land writing papers (grad school is tough) and haven't had time to learn a new uploading software. But, now that summer is here and I don't have classes, I'll try to figure out some way of getting the artwork back onto this site (or find a different site that works better for me.) Actually, today is the first time I've seen this "New Blogger" thing, so maybe I'll check around the new layout and see if I can figure out what's going on. Either way, sorry for the massive dead-air. Hopefully I'll have things rocking again in a week or so.

Rick

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home