Monday, December 26, 2005

The M.A.R.S. Project, finally updated!!!

After months of academic-hibernation (finishing my bachelor's degree in humanities) I have finally made time to scan and upload the box of contributions that has been accumulating since the fall. Thanks to everyone who continued to contribute to the project, even through the "quiet times" when I was hammering away on papers instead of performing my Martian duties!

I'll try to keep up with the site from now on, but I've heard grad studies are even more time consuming than undergrad, so if things seem quiet for awhile, just assume I'm typing up a paper, and KEEP ON SENDING! This has turned into a really exciting and fantastically cool project. I can't wait for the rains to cease so I can take things back outside!!!

Thanks again for your patience and participation!

Richard F. Yates
Curator from M.A.R.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home