Tuesday, August 09, 2005

As the end of summer fast approaches...

Well, I've uploaded all of the recent contributions and I've been working on some projects to send out (which will now be accompanied by the cool M.A.R.S. Project stamps sent by Laura Barletta... see below for details...)

Unfortunately, due to poor planning on my part, the Coos Bay exhibition was cancelled (I got my weekends crossed and the group that I was supposed to meet weren't getting together until the weekend AFTER my planned road trip.) I'm working on a couple other exhibitions, but I'm not going to post anything about them until I have all the details nailed down from now on... (Sorry to anyone who went looking for me in Coos Bay!!!)

Anyway, keep the pieces coming! And, enjoy the scans of the newly arrived works below!

Thanks!
Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home