Monday, June 13, 2005

The First Outdoor Exhibit!!!

The first M.A.R.S. Project exhibition will take place in Longview, Washington, USA on July 2, 3, and 4, 2005. To take advantage of the heavy foot traffic in the area over the Independence Day weekend I'm setting up a booth in front of my house where I will display the projects that I have so far received. I will also be making up some informational flyers explaining mail art, its history, and introducing some of its most well known practicioners.

The booth will be seen by hundreds of people over the course of the three days so if anyone is looking for an opportunity to show your art to the world, this is it!!!

For information on the specific requirements for inclusion in the project, or to check out some of the art I've already received check the M.A.R.S. Project site:

http://themarsproject.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Rick

The M.A.R.S. Project
c/o Richard Yates
2808 Florida St.
Longview, WA 98632
USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home